It’s all about relationships!
The first time you express interest in an organization to a member should not be when you want/need a letter. Ideally, because you express an interest in a service organization, a member should, by example, be serving. If the member isn’t serving, it’s unlikely that he or she is “financial.” And even if he or she is why would you want someone like that to write a letter for you? Even if all else fails, if the member thinks you are a good candidate, he or she will tell you what she can and cannot do for you-this includes writing your letter.
This website contains information, links, images and videos of sexually explicit material (collectively, the “Sexually Explicit Material”)
Don’t be thirsty. “I will do anything to get in.” Worst. Words. Ever. Spoken. Who wants an applicant with no standards? Not me. Have standards, and keep ‘um high.
“But I didn’t make line.” If you’ve done all the right things and you weren’t accepted, don’t start bad-mouthing the organization. No one wants a “Negative Nelly.” Continue to work hard, study hard and serve others. Things will work out in your favor. Pledging a graduate chapter also has its benefits.
Do NOT continue if: (i) you are not at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in each and every jurisdiction in which you will or may view the Sexually Explicit Material, whichever is higher (the “Age of Majority”), (ii) such material offends you, or (iii) viewing the Sexually Explicit Material is not legal in each and every community where you choose to view it.
By choosing to enter this website you are affirming under oath and penalties of perjury pursuant to Title 28 U.S.C. § 1746 and other applicable statutes and laws that all of the following statements are true and correct:
- I have attained the Age of Majority in my jurisdiction;
- The sexually explicit material I am viewing is for my own personal use and I will not expose any minors to the material;
- I desire to receive/view sexually explicit material;
- I believe that as an adult it is my inalienable constitutional right to receive/view sexually explicit material;
- I believe that sexual acts between consenting adults are neither offensive nor obscene;
- The viewing, reading and downloading of sexually explicit materials does not violate the standards of any community, town, city, state or country where I will be viewing, reading and/or downloading the Sexually Explicit Materials;
- I am solely responsible for any false disclosures or legal ramifications of viewing, reading or downloading any material appearing on this site.